Our team is growing! We’re looking for a consultant expert on energy poverty (EP), passionate about social equity and fair energy, aiming to work in a European environment.
- Support EU local authorities in EP topics:
- Manage & provide technical assistance in the development and validation of work plans for municipalities in progressing on alleviating local energy poverty
- Design and execution of calls for applicants in EP topics
- Provide inputs for research in EP
- Technical support for H2020 European projects on EP
- Support on the preparation on Calls related to EP
- English and Spanish (C1 equivalent) written and spoken, Catalan is a plus
- BSc in Environmental Science, Engineering, Liberal Arts, or similar
- 2 years’ experience working on European/international projects
- Knowledge of the energy sector and specifically energy poverty
- Degree, qualification or equivalent professional experience in Project Management
- Other degrees on sustainable energy will be positively valued
- Work week: 30-35h
- Work at Home: Negotiable
- Starting Time: ASAP
- Contract Duration: Temporary for 2 years duration, extendable.
- Salary: Annual gross salary is commensurate with qualifications and consistent with our pay ranges.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter with subject “PE Expert” at email@example.com before the 28th of February 2022